If you don’t have enough money to start a business, like a coffee shop, that is not a problem. There is a way to start slowly and by use of these Tips:
- Discuss your plan of starting a business and how you think it will work. Tell everyone, in your family, friends, workmates, or anyone who listen and can support you with your plan. Even people in networks who may help you and wait for opportunities that will come up.
- Even if you don’t have money, no partner, or no venue, you can still start. Start planning for the set of your café, finding for a place of your café and what are you going to need when you start your business. At least if they see what you have done, you can let them think that you are seriously done something and they will be more likely to engage with you.
- Forget earning too much money about yourself. Start being focused on earning money for your art café, and let you slowly pay the bills of your business. Also, think about having two works for a while, it will also help you to earn faster.
- Start in small venue, don’t push too much and thinking to have a huge café. Let me remind you the huger café also means a huge expense that you will need. You can start in a small, and later on, you can plan to improve and have a large café that you want.
- If you have equipment at your house, you can use it temporarily for your cafe.
- Don’t forget to ask again for help from your friends, family, workmates, and others. Maybe this time, they will give a support for your business because of what you start.